Continued Professional Development
Alexandra regularly participates and completes conferences, courses, and workshops to impart the most up-to-date information possible, and further strives to implement strategies and paradigms that meet the ever-evolving landscape of regulations, society, and culture.
These courses and workshops below are some of those that Alexandra has completed in her tenure as an environmental consultant.
- Monitored Natural Attenuation , GeoEnviro Training Professionals Inc. (2019)
- College of Applied Biology - Annual General Meeting and 2019 Conference (2019)
- Foundations in Effective Public Participation, IAP2 International Association (2019)
- Sustainable Management of Contaminated Sites, GeoEnviro Training Professionals Inc. (2019)
- Arctic Indigenous Investment Conference (2019)
- Indigenous Awareness Certification (2018)
- Indigenous Peoples and Cultures (2018)
- Indigenous Communication and Consultation (2019)
- Outreach, Recruit, Retain Indigenous Employment (2018)
- Canadian Colleges and University Environmental Network (CCUEN) Annual Conference - Presenter (2017)
- Northern Planning Conference - Yukon Land Use Planning Council (2016)
- Sediment and Erosion Control Measures and Practices, Yukon Government (2015)